Wednesday, October 14, 2015

ON OUR WAY TO EUROPE


07. October 2015

Right now we are on a commercial flight to Germany.
We left Heidi in charge of our darlings, die Samtpfoetchen "Paetschy" and "Mikesch", and the property. In that order. Thanks very much Heidi, we appreciate you very much.

 My heel is okay, not perfect but I cope. I have a walking pole with me just in case.

That makes me think of RWANDA and UGANDA. Both countries offer Gorilla Trekking. Rwanda offers to "slot" people into different "fitness ability groups", the fit people will have to walk greater distances and more challenging path to allow and offer people who are not able to hike long or more challenging ways the opportunity to watch Gorillas closer to Camp or in easier terrain.

We thought that is good for us, in that way Dietmar will join one group who will take it more easy and I will  join the other group freeing the space in the easier group for someone else.

Well, I might have news for you in a couple of weeks.

We just arrived in FRA and what comes our Way? Jaegermeister in Plastic Tot cups, we have it all. Thank you. 
Jetzt haben wir eine Fahne.




Next we are on a flight to HAJ (Hannover) and we are welcomed by our good friends Heinz and Sigrid who always drop our car at the airport for us to use 






No comments:

Post a Comment